Hawthorn Berries, Crataegus oxcycantha
2.6 23.4 $2.60 - $23.40
Slightly warm energetically, being both sweet and sour in taste.
Dried berry as a tincture, tea, or encapsulated; can also be made into smoothies, punches, cordials or even made into a fresh juice.
- It is contraindicated in children under twelve.
- Do not use during the first trimester of pregnancy.
- High doses can produce hypotension, cardiac arrhythmias, sedation, dizziness, and tremors.
- It may cause hypertensive episodes if used in conjuction with beta-blockers.
- Do not use with other antiarrhythmics as it has the same action as Class III antiarrhythmics.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This information is for educational use only. Please research all herbs herbal products thoroughly before use. Everyone, especially pregnant and lactating women should check with their physician before using any herbal products. Sage Hill Botanicals Herb Company and Lisa's Herb Remedies are not responsible for any adverse reactions.