Natural Plant-Based Powder Foundations, Minerals Free, Sheer Coverage
Store-brought foundations have words listed in the ingredients that normal people can't pronounce. Not to mention what it does to our skin and eyes.
This line of all natural herbal and plant powder foundations are beautifully sheer, but good for your skin too. You don't have to worry about itchy red eyes and skin, and inhaling harmful powders. Apply with your favorite brush, until you get desired darkness. Remember, this powder is sheer, so it won't be too dark, you know, the natural look. Absorbs oils and keeps face fresh. Brush anywhere you want a little color. Comes in a clear jar with white lid.
Available in six shades: very light, light, medium, tan, dark, and very dark. Comes in a 20ml clear jar with white lid and sifter.
Sheer Coverage! Works best if you apply a moisturizer first, let it dry, and then apply your powder foundation. Goes great with my face cream.
- arrowroot powder - absorbs moisture so it lasts longer
- cocoa powder - chock-full of amazing skin-friendly vitamins and minerals, like magnesium, vitamin C, and omega-6 fatty acids that increase blood flow and promote cellular healing
- shea butter - a superfood for your skin (and hair) that can smooth wrinkles, fine lines and scars, an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, deeply moisturizing, skin strengthening and protecting, UV protecting, skin regenerating, collagen production stimulating (makes the skin stronger, more supple and younger), and for minor cuts and burns healing
- almond oil - to heal and protect skin
- French green clay - to cover red undertones or mild red spots (opt)
- Vitamin E - contains natural antioxidants which extend the life of your products