Red Moroccan Clay Powder
Red Moroccan clay is one of the purest forms of cosmetic clays found. It removes impurities and toxins from the skin, while moisturizing. Country of Origin: Morocco
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Red Moroccan Clay powder is frequently used in facial mask recipes. Red Moroccan Clay powder contains minerals that help nourish the skin. Red Moroccan Clay powder removes impurities from the skin while it is drying, then shrinks the size of the pores of your face as it dries; also adding moisture to your skin.
2. Red Moroccan Clay powder can be added to cold process soap and melt and pour soap recipes for increased cleansing ability and natural exfoliation. Red Moroccan Clay powder will produce an orange/red color in soap recipes. Add Red Moroccan Clay powder to cold process soap at light trace. Add Red Moroccan Clay powder to melt and pour soap while it is melted at the rate of 1-2 Tablespoons per pound of melt and pour soap.
3. Red Moroccan Clay powder can be used to make deodorizing feet treatments.
4. Red Moroccan Clay powder can be added to mineral baths to help nourish the skin, remove impurities, and moisturize the skin.
5. Red Moroccan clay can be added to bath bomb recipes.
6. Red Moroccan clay can be added to sugar scrub and salt scrub recipes.
Note" Note: Rinse off in shower only, may stain your tub if you soak in the clay.