Basil Leaf Powder
Due to its distinct aroma and taste, basil is most commonly known for its usage as a spice in foods. Herbalists recognize basil tea for its ability to relieve migraines and to treat insomnia. Basil tea can be gargled to treat candida albicans or yeast infections of the mouth and throat. Basil contains vitamin A, and is used in natural cosmetic formulations for acne and other skin conditions. Basil can be applied to bee stings and insect bites to relieve pain and itching. Use in cosmetics only. Country of Origin: USA
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Basil can be used in natural bath tea recipes.
2. Basil can be used in soap recipes; providing vitamin A, anti-acne properties, wonderful aroma, and gentle exfoliation.
3. Can be used in the formulation of natural herbal waters.
4. Can be infused and used in lotion, cream, and ointment recipes.
5. Basil can be infused and used in scrubs.
6. Basil can be infused and used in shampoo, conditioner. Adding a basil infusion to your shampoo or conditioner formulas will provide hair with better luster.
7. Can be infused and used in facial masks.
8. Can be used in face tonics.
9. Basil can be added to bath bomb recipes.
10. Basil can be infused and added to massage oils.