(Theobroma cacao). Organic cocoa powder is a fabulous addition to your cosmetics and soap recipes. Cacao beans are rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, C, E and pantothenic acid. They are also rich in the following minerals: magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, manganese and potassium. Cocao beans contain caffeine, which is actually beneficial to the skin. How does chocolate lip balm sound to you? Chocolate facial masks? Yummy!
Country of Origin: Netherlands
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.
1. Cocoa powder can be used as a natural brown colorant in soap and other cosmetic products. It has a tendency to clump, so it will need to be wetted with vegetable glycerin prior to adding to formulas.
2. Organic Cocoa powder can be used in scrubs to provide a natural color, and to nourish the skin with an abundance of vitamins and minerals.
3. Cocoa powder can be used lotions, creams, and ointments.
4. Organic Cocoa powder can be used in facial masks
5. Cocoa powder can be used shampoo and conditioner formulas.
6. Cocoa powder can be used in facial toner recipes
7. Organic Cocoa powder can be added to bath bomb recipes.
8. Cocoa powder can be infused in massage oils
9. Cocoa powder can be used in scrubs
10. Organic Cocoa powder can be used in lip balm recipes
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This information is for educational use only. Please research all herbs herbal products thoroughly before use. Everyone, especially pregnant and lactating women should check with their physician before using any herbal products. Sage Hill Botanicals Herb Company and Lisa's Herb Remedies are not responsible for any adverse reactions.
We except Paypal and credit and debit cards.
Shipping from United States
Your order will be shipped fresh by USPS.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
I do not accept returns due to the nature of my products.
Important Information - Please Read
Warning: May be produced on machinery that packages tree nuts, soy, & dairy products on some items.
Vitamin E is used in your lotions, creams, and plant makeup which contains natural antioxidants which extend the life of your products.
Note on Preservatives: Our products are preservatives free. Commercial products are typically loaded with preservatives to allow them to remain fresh during the long span between the time of manufacture and the time the customer finishes using it. Although the preservatives do extend the longevity of the products and help keep them free from bacteria, the preservatives themselves are often unhealthy. Many cause or promote skin problems and some are even reported to cause cancer. Individuals who are sensitive to these preservatives need to find preservative-free products. Therefore, your order is made fresh when received. It is important to keep your finger and water from your lotions and makeup.
These products have not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, Please Research all Herbal Products thoroughly. Pregnant and lactating women should check with their physician before using any products. Red Bird Natural Living or Sage Hill Botanicals is not responsible for any adverse reactions.
Feb 14, 2018
I purchased this cocoa powder to use as eyebrow fill in powder as I transition my make-up kit to a completely organic and zero waste kit. I am so happy with the product. This will last me forever! It's beautiful and works perfectly for what I need.