French Green Clay is the most frequently used clay by health professionals and spas to treat skin conditions, to nourish the skin, and to remove impurities. French Green clay is light green in color when dry, but turns dark green when wetting agents are added. The reason French green clay is green is because it contains actual decomposed plant material; making French green clay very nutritious for the skin. French Green Clay is therefore, used in many cosmetics, soap, and skincare recipes. 1 oz.
Country of Origin: France
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. French Green Clay powder is frequently used in facial mask recipes. French green clay contains the following minerals that help to nourish the skin: Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Potassium, Copper, and Selenium. French green clay removes impurities from the skin while it is drying, then shrinks the size of the pores of your face as it dries.
2. French Green Clay powder can be added to cold process soap and melt and pour soap recipes for increased cleansing ability and natural exfoliation. French green clay will produce a natural green color in soap recipes. Add French green clay to cold process soap at light trace. Add French green clay to melt and pour soap while it is melted at the rate of 1-2 Tablespoons per pound of melt and pour soap.
3. French Green Clay powder can be used to make deodorizing feet treatments.
4. French Green Clay powder can be added to mineral baths to help nourish the skin, remove impurities, relieve sunburn, and to aide in the relief of arthritis pain.
5. French Green Clay can be added to your bath bomb recipes and/or scrub recipes.
We except Paypal and credit and debit cards.
Shipping from United States
Your order will be shipped fresh by USPS.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
I do not accept returns due to the nature of my products.
Important Information - Please Read
Warning: May be produced on machinery that packages tree nuts, soy, & dairy products on some items.
Vitamin E is used in your lotions, creams, and plant makeup which contains natural antioxidants which extend the life of your products.
Note on Preservatives: Our products are preservatives free. Commercial products are typically loaded with preservatives to allow them to remain fresh during the long span between the time of manufacture and the time the customer finishes using it. Although the preservatives do extend the longevity of the products and help keep them free from bacteria, the preservatives themselves are often unhealthy. Many cause or promote skin problems and some are even reported to cause cancer. Individuals who are sensitive to these preservatives need to find preservative-free products. Therefore, your order is made fresh when received. It is important to keep your finger and water from your lotions and makeup.
These products have not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, Please Research all Herbal Products thoroughly. Pregnant and lactating women should check with their physician before using any products. Red Bird Natural Living or Sage Hill Botanicals is not responsible for any adverse reactions.
Jul 7, 2018
Super fast shipping!, g Great stuff, and thank you for the extra roses!. Good cooperation!.