Red Moroccan clay is one of the purest forms of cosmetic clays found. It removes impurities and toxins from the skin, while moisturizing. 1 oz.
Country of Origin: Morocco
Uses in Cosmetics, Soap, Ect.:
1. Red Moroccan Clay powder is frequently used in facial mask recipes. Red Moroccan Clay powder contains minerals that help nourish the skin. Red Moroccan Clay powder removes impurities from the skin while it is drying, then shrinks the size of the pores of your face as it dries; also adding moisture to your skin.
2. Red Moroccan Clay powder can be added to cold process soap and melt and pour soap recipes for increased cleansing ability and natural exfoliation. Red Moroccan Clay powder will produce an orange/red color in soap recipes. Add Red Moroccan Clay powder to cold process soap at light trace. Add Red Moroccan Clay powder to melt and pour soap while it is melted at the rate of 1-2 Tablespoons per pound of melt and pour soap.
3. Red Moroccan Clay powder can be used to make deodorizing feet treatments.
4. Red Moroccan Clay powder can be added to mineral baths to help nourish the skin, remove impurities, and moisturize the skin.
5. Red Moroccan clay can be added to bath bomb recipes.
6. Red Moroccan clay can be added to sugar scrub and salt scrub recipes.
Note" Note: Rinse off in shower only, may stain your tub if you soak in the clay.
Disclaimer: This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. This information is for educational use only. Please research all herbs herbal products thoroughly before use. Pregnant and lactating women should check with their physician before using any products. Sage Hill Botanicals is not responsible for any adverse reactions.
We except Paypal and credit and debit cards.
Shipping from United States
Your order will be shipped fresh by USPS.
Returns & Exchanges
I don't accept returns, exchanges, or cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Returns and exchange details
I do not accept returns due to the nature of my products.
Important Information - Please Read
Warning: May be produced on machinery that packages tree nuts, soy, & dairy products on some items.
Vitamin E is used in your lotions, creams, and plant makeup which contains natural antioxidants which extend the life of your products.
Note on Preservatives: Our products are preservatives free. Commercial products are typically loaded with preservatives to allow them to remain fresh during the long span between the time of manufacture and the time the customer finishes using it. Although the preservatives do extend the longevity of the products and help keep them free from bacteria, the preservatives themselves are often unhealthy. Many cause or promote skin problems and some are even reported to cause cancer. Individuals who are sensitive to these preservatives need to find preservative-free products. Therefore, your order is made fresh when received. It is important to keep your finger and water from your lotions and makeup.
These products have not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, Please Research all Herbal Products thoroughly. Pregnant and lactating women should check with their physician before using any products. Red Bird Natural Living or Sage Hill Botanicals is not responsible for any adverse reactions.